Why Virtual Tours….
A virtual tour provides the ideal way to engage your customers with an interactive internet experience and builds their confidence in your business.
Our interactive virtual tours are a great way to promote your listings. These tours can be placed in social media, websites, blogs and more. They come packed with many features and can be customized for any business or real estate agent. All tours are mobile friendly, meaning they can be played on any smartphone or tablet.
The daily cost for print advertising varies from $35-$100 per day and has a shelf life of about 30 days or less. The cost of an online interactive virtual tour is about 30 cents per day and has a shelf life of 365 days with WORLDWIDE viewers. The cost to interact with your client is much less when you use online interactive media.
Please click on the link below to see a Virtual Tour:
- A compelling factor of virtual tour technology will keep visitors on your site, and will also keep them coming back.
Tours can be linked to your MLS listing, emailed to clients, posted to Facebook and Twitter and more.
Tours can consist of unlimited photos so there is more too see than the maximum 32 photos allowed on the MLS.
Tours are delivered as unbranded for the MLS listing and branded with your personal agent information.
Tours have an Agent Management Panel that allows you to do the following:
• Edit media, names and descriptions
• Rearrange pictures, slides, video
- Only 1% of homebuyers did not find the internet useful and 100% of those that use a real estate agent take two weeks to search on their own before contacting their real estate agent. 64% of all home buyers used the FIRST agent they contacted.
- 84% of all buyers and 87% of first time buyers use the internet as an information resource during their search for a home. In the 25-44 age group this number jumped to 91% of all home buyers.60% of all buyers are now using social networking sites with 25% using them at least a few times per week.